- Cleared payment IN FULL is required prior to any goods being shipped (regardless of the payment method used).
- Secure payment by credit or debit card is possible via PayPal (nb. no PayPal account is required in order to pay in this manner – see on-screen prompts at the Checkout for details).
- If I pay for the donuts, you pay for the coffees.
2. Product photography and other imagery
- Please note that due to the wide variation in the quality of computer, tablet and smartphone screens, the actual colours of products may vary (slightly) from how they appear on your device.
- Unless clearly stated to the contrary, all graphics and photographic imagery on SheffStuff.com is the property of Mounsey Web Consultancy – and cannot be reproduced without the prior permission of the business.
- All packages are securely packed and shipped using The Royal Mail.
- For all domestic (UK) orders, packages are sent using 1st Class post (either standard, or Signed-For – depending on which option you choose at the Checkout).
- International orders are also shipped by The Royal Mail, using the “International Signed For” service (Air Mail).
- A “Proof of Postage” receipt is obtained for ALL outgoing packages.
- Product concepts, designs & artwork featured on this Website are the intellectual property of Mounsey Web Consultancy and must not be reproduced elsewhere (other than the use of “Share” tools on Social Media – for the explicit promotion of SheffStuff.com).
- All text content and other incidental imagery is also the copyright of Mounsey Web Consultancy and must not be reproduced without the prior consent of the business.
- All packages are sent securely packaged and clearly labelled and as such should reach you in perfect condition.
- In the (very) unlikely event of there being a problem with your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE returning any goods. Clearly state the nature of your query on your email (e.g. received a size different to what was ordered – and so on). Providing your correct Email address is supplied you can expect to hear back within 24 hours with guidance of how the issue can be rectified and (hopefully) resolved. If, after this, goods still need to be returned, you will be provided with further details at the time.
- Mounsey Web Consultancy reserve the right to postpone or cancel any return requests which are not supported by a sufficiently good reason (for the return).
- Refunds will only be issued for goods which are returned to SheffStuff in the same condition in which they were originally sent (i.e. NEW/unused). All returned items will be carefully inspected prior to any full (or partial) refund being issued. The final decision in such matters is that of SheffStuff (Mounsey Web Consultancy) – but Common Sense and fairness will be applied in ALL such cases, for mutual peace of mind.
Additional Terms will be published here in due course. Thanks for reading!
Last updated: 20/11/2016 v.1.0.